ilovemygirls

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Love this response from another EBAYER in England

Hi Barbara
I enjoyed reading your blog and nodded with agreement in many places. I too love selling on ebay and fortunately, most people I deal with are lovely and I have met great people over the last 4 years. However, I have had a couple of bad experiences, one very similar to the one mentioned in your blog about the guy who was 'No longer a registered user'. He didn't bank on one of his buyers (me) living about 5 miles from him and I took a couple of my mean looking friends (darlings really) and knocked on his door!! Well he totally pooped his pants and he could have kept the money for the look on his face...great! Anyway, got my money back and told him I would report him to the police if he didn't refund everyone else as well...don't know if he did but he was so scared I think he would have done anything at that point.
That's the other amazing thing about ebay. I sell all over the world and then every now and then, I get someone buying from around the corner...bizarre! Anyway, I'm going to keep your shop in mind for the future as you have some nice things there.
Best wishes
Vicky


Thanks Vicky for today's blog -
Vicky has nice things tooooooo! This is her site
I bought a wonderful WOLFORD COLORADO BODY SUIT from her for a great price. I know that I will get it - she's one of the honest ebayers that make it so much fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home