ilovemygirls

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Keeping the faith!

Well, I just received this email from PAYPAL

Hello, my name is Heather and I am happy to assist you with your concerns.

I apologize for any frustration with this situation. I am not able to find
the transaction based on the item number you have provided. Could I please
ask you to reply back with the transaction ID in question, or at least the
date and amount of the transaction. We can then review the information and
see what is happening. I appreciate your understanding.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us again.

Sincerely,
Heather
PayPal Business Support
PayPal, an eBay Company

I don't know what she will be able to do for me - but at least they are trying to help! I sent her the information - let's see what she can come up with.


1 Comments:

Blogger mygirls4 said...

Basicallly they came up with NOTHING! They wound up sending me a standard email telling me that just proving that you actually sent the item out will do NOTHING for me!
Unless you have actual proof that the item was delivered - well, you are responsible. OK OK - I get it! I will NEVER use Global Priority Mail again - I have been sending things out GLOBAL EXPRESS - at least they can be tracked - AND I am buying my labels through the USPS site so that the item can be scanned at the post office - so that the tracking can begin immediately! Hope that this will be better - it's certainly a lot more expensive and I am getting unhappy requests from people about the cost - but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home