ilovemygirls

Friday, December 22, 2006

Packing for a trip

Busy packing for a cruise to the Caribbean. It's so hard to decide what to take when your leaving the comfort of your own closet! Here in my closet is everything I need or want - but how does one decide which of these things should come with me. Of course all of my clothing seems to be the same - I seem to be viewing a sea of black and white linen - I hope this will be OK. White linen shirts, black linen pants - some medium dressy clothing - also black and white, and shoes - mostly black. Oh, this does sound boring!
I seem to have more electronics to pack than anything else. Chargers for the computer, the DVD player, the iPod, and my telephone. DVD disks of movies and a few presents for people for Christmas. It never fails though - there is always something forgotten or something I wished I had brought. And what about all of the things that I might not wear at all! And all of the make-up, cleanser, moisturizer, etc. etc. - there is so much to bring along - the straight iron, the hair brushes - oh boy!
I'm so much happier to stay home with ALL of my clothing, shoes and handbags!

But the worst thing of all is having to leave the really important things at home - my dogs! How I wish I could bring them with me!

Well, it should be fun and I hope that I have everything that I need. I hope that the dogs will be happy with the woman who is watching them - I will miss them so much.

Happy Holidays

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home