ilovemygirls

Thursday, February 01, 2007

One down - Two to go!

Yes, I just received a telephone call from Rob - my postmaster. He's so nice and has such patience with me! I do appreciate him so much. That's what is nice about living in a small town - I don't think I would have gotten a phone call from anyone in the New York City post office!

The first package has turned up - it has been returned from Canada and is marked UNCLAIMED. Strange - did this person ever get notified? Did she have one of those little piece of papers telling her that there was something for her at the post office? Perhaps not, perhaps this box just lingered since the middle of December at the post office in Ontario, Canada waiting to be retrieved.

In any event - I'm feeling better - only two more to go and under these circumstances I have a good month to wait to see if they will either appear there or here! or at all!

I wonder if she still wants them. I don't know if I even want to send them out to Canada again - you get a little nervous. Although I have shipped something off to Sweden the other day, Canada yesterday and I have another for Canada today. I'm sending them via EMS GLOBAL EXPRESS and hope that they will get where they are going.

Exhausting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home