ilovemygirls

Sunday, November 16, 2008

ilovemygirls AND myboys!








Thinking about it - my user name ilovemygirls3 just doesn't seem to cover it anymore! ilovemygirls3 covered my wonderful GIRLS! My daughters and my sweet little Beanie - our Bichon Frisee (now 14-1/2 years old). People always assumed that I had 3 daughters and were always surprised when I would say it was my 2 daughters and my doggie!

What has happened is that it is now we have our wonderful little Stoli, our 3-1/2 year old Russian Bolonka making it ilovemygirls4.

Then there is my hubby, my son-in-law, my son-in law to be and RACHI, our 6 month old Russian Bolonka - making it ilovemyboys4 and ilovemygirls4!


How lucky am I?


Better yet, my older daughter is pregnant and that will make it ilovemygirls5 OR ilovemyboys5!

What will it be? Can't wait to find out.......the end of January - YAY!

1 Comments:

Blogger Elysha said...

Love this post!

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home