ilovemygirls

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Too much times goes by..........

When too many days go by that I haven't written - too many ideas mount up - and then - nothing! It all disappears! I guess that is what is called WRITER'S BLOCK! I wish sometimes I could just get up during the night and start typing away in bed - that's why I'm not sleeping - I'm too busy writing blogs in my head - but I can't do that - if I sit up and start typing - I'll wake my husband (he won't like this at all) and the dogs will think that it's morning and Beanie will start running into the kitchen for her breakfast (it's all about food!). Then when I get up in the morning - impossible - too much to do - walk the dogs, feed the dogs, get dressed, get ready, start working - there's no time for blogging! Of course by then all of the ideas are gone - left somewhere in the middle of the night!

A lot of thoughts come to me in the shower too - but of course by the time I'm out the ideas are down the drain with the water.......corny yes, but true! I need to start sleeping with and showering wish a pad and a pen! That way I could write down the ideas when they come to me and I'll have a list of great things to write about.

Let's go back to the watch that my sister in law bought.....

My sister-in-law bought an HERMES watch on ebay. We talked about it, we discussed it - we decided it was real and that it looked good. I can't find the photo of it now - but it did look good. The watch was coming from Japan. We bid on it with auction sniper and she won it for a good price.

Now comes the good part - waiting for your purchase.....I always send things right out - practically the minute that they are paid for - I know all about instant gratification!

The watch came and she was totally disappointed - smaller than she had pictured it, and she didn't think that it could be authentic! Oh boy! I hate to be a part of this - after all, I encouraged her to go for it! I emailed the seller and he said that the watch was indeed authentic and that it came from the Hermes boutique in Japan.

The following week I took the watch to Hermes in New York City. It is indeed authentic - I bought a double wrap strap for it in the wonderful HERMES ORANGE (love that color). My sister-in-law received the strap and the watch a day or two later - had the strap put on and LOVES IT! Thank goodness! I'm so glad - it is a nice watch - perhaps smaller than she had originally hoped for - but she has a tiny wrist and I bet it looks great!

Keep the faith! There certainly have been lots of news stories about the scams and dishonest people trading on ebay. Like everything else - there is always someone who ruins a good thing - but the thing to remember is that there are a lot of really reputable people on ebay - people who have things you might not find anyplace else. I have bought a few beautiful gold charms on ebay in the last few weeks for my charm bracelet and I love them! The seller who has these really great charms is srcartercharms

My husband has been buying his Tommy Bahama jeans on ebay - he loves finding a pair at a really great price - he found a game he has been searching for for years TEEKO. Boy was he thrilled when that came - I don't know who is going to play this game with him - but it did make him happy. Think of it though - he has been searching for this game for years - no luck! BUT there it was on ebay!

There are so many great things out there - just be careful! Buying on ebay is really fun and you can get GREAT things! There are so many good deals on ebay that I have actually bought things and been able to sell them at a profit on my site. I think that some of the best people to buy from are those who decide that it's time to start selling things from their own closets. Other people are doing it - why shouldn't they? So they start pulling out things and list them for really good prices - you can tell when it's someone selling their own things - 1 of this, 1 of that - and if they have good things - BINGO! you can really find a good deal.

Ebay is GREAT! You know that I love it!
Check out my things - selling has been good - I've been given great things to sell! See - I shouldn't even be blogging right now - too much to do!
ilovemygirls3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home