ilovemygirls

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Nightmare or not?

I have a gal who is sending me 15 cartons of high end shoes/clothing and accessories. I don't know exactly where she got my name - from someone who knows someone who knows someone :) We've chatted back and forth regarding shipment and delivery. She said that she will have it delivered next week.
Of course that has to set my mind as to exactly how we will deal with it when 15 cartons - each weighing about 15-20 pounds - arrive.
Probably that is what was on my mind when I fell asleep last night.
How did this translate into my dreams? CRAZY!
I dreamt that these two women (mom and daughter) drove up with brown bags and cartons in their truck :) We chatted and then they left. I started going through the daughter's things first - and what was in the bags? All of the daughter's old toys - Minnie and Micky, kids clothing and blankets - I was not happy :( Instead of Prada, Chanel and D&G - here were dusty toys and broken trains.
Oh boy - eBay is taking over my dreams too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home