ilovemygirls

Tuesday, August 09, 2011

PLEEZE!

Come on, you're being unreasonable. We really do take great pride in the job that we do on eBay. It's a lot of work.
Beautiful things come in every day - how lucky am I? and you.......to buy some really great things at much better prices -
We take each item - measure it, describe it and put it on "the line". Then it goes down to get photo'ed - hubby takes the pictures and his obsessive compulsive nature makes sure that he gets really good photos - remember, this is not VOGUE!
I take the descriptions, measurements and photos and get them listed on eBay. We try to take photos of the items front, back, sideways, labels, and any marks, stains or problems. We probably show about 8-10 photos of each item (at least). When it is a really expensive handbag - there might be 20 photos given.
That same pair of shoes I talked about - the Roger Vivier - $225 - I received the following email:
Would you please send me more raw pictures of the shoes? I just want to know more about the condition of the shoes, and do they run smaller or bigger?
My response:
I'm really sorry - I cannot take more photos of these shoes. We work very hard at our ebay and everything takes so much time. I believe that we have supplied photos of every angle of these shoes. I wear a size 9 shoe so there is no way I can let you know if these run big or small. This gal wears a size 6 - and we do give dimensions. Taking more photos requires us to go and get the shoes - take more photos (which will be the same as the ones shown) and then taking the time to send them to you. If I had to do that for every item, I would never be able to sell anything. I appreciate you concern - but please read my feedback - we really work hard at this and take pride in selling fabulous items.

I could have said a lot more - but hopefully what I said is enough. The photos supplied show the condition of the shoe (along with our written description) - what is this about? Oh yes, she also wants a lower price :)


Oh, by the way - while she was busy asking for more photos, the shoes were sold for $225 and have been shipped to the happy buyer. What did she have to say then? "Oh no, do you have another pair?" When you see what you want on eBay, it's best to grab it right away - or else you can lose it. I've seen it happen so many times.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home