ilovemygirls

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

G-d Bless UPS!

We were on Martha's Vineyard all weekend for a beautiful wedding. Weather was perfect and the wedding was GREAT!

We were talking to someone who lives on the island ALL YEAR ROUND! Seems like it can be hard to live there all year round! COLD - SNOW - ICE - STRANDED! and what about shopping? Where can you buy all of your goodies? Of course with the internet I guess you can buy just about anything - especially with ebay! But then I wondered - how does the UPS truck get there?

Do they keep a truck on the island? Do they fly the packages to Woods Hole? and then put them on a truck once they are on the island? Oh my!

On our way on to the ferry heading back home - there it was - coming off of the ferry - A HUGE UPS truck!

So that's the answer - they must take a truck to the island each day with all of the goodies that everyone needs to live there all year round!

I love UPS! After all, what has BROWN done for you today?

BUT - as much as I love UPS - I use the USPS for my ebay mailings. They provide free boxes and I have found that the
USPS is very reliable!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home