ilovemygirls

Friday, September 29, 2006

Hell's Angel




Hell's Angel
Liberate Your Inner Biker Chick*


I love that - Liberate your inner biker chick!
Doesn't that sound great - does it make you picture a fabulous looking gal on a Harley? Black leather jacket, black leather pants and FABULOUS BIKER BOOTS?
Yes, that is what I see!

So that is why I just do not understand why these amazing BIKER BOOTS did not sell! Yes, it does happen and I just don't understand! These boots are amazing! They cost well over $1000 when purchased and they are totally classic (well, for Biker boots!).

Of course I will list them again - they are gorgeous - made so beautifully! and totally in style. They are in excellent condition and someone really should be wearing these great boots - whether she has a Harley or not!



*from Fashions of the Times 9/06 (The New York Times Sunday Magazine)


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps bikers don't use the Internet, with all the driving that they do.

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They weren't my size (sob)or you would have had a sale. Then you could have call me Biker Granny.

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They weren't my size (sob) or you would have had a sale. I'd have been a Biker Granny sans motorcycle, but what fun those boots were!

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home