ilovemygirls

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Minnie Mouse Would Love These!


The first thing I thought of when I saw these was MINNIE MOUSE! Wouldn't she have loved these fabulous shoes!

I get so many wonderful and unusual things to sell - when I saw these I thought "whew! - can anyone really walk on these?" - but then going through October's WWD I came across these shoes - all for sale - right now! Do people really buy these shoes?

I would guess that they do -

Gone are the days when I could wear such high heels - I used to walk my baby carriage in the park in New York City wearing Charles Jourdan high high heels - now, it's all about comfort! I couldn't even ram my foot into those shoes anymore. Perhaps my feet would be feeling better now had I not worn them then either.




When I see the young women in those high high heels I wonder how they do it - but then I remember that I did it too!
















You can see the other items that I have on ebay right now EBAY ITEMS


Have a comment? Leave it here.....






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home