ilovemygirls

Saturday, September 23, 2006

All the colors of the rainbow!

No! Not really - how about no color at all! Shopping for Spring '07 has been lots of fun and lots of work - but hardly any color at all. Of course this is fine for me - these are some of my favorites - excluding black of course - my REAL favorite.























What I can't figure out is how all of these fashion houses come up with the same exact colors as one another. Do they all buy their yarn and fabric at the same place? Do they all talk about what colors to present us with? What is it? How is it that every place we went to we saw Gray, Beige, Taupe, Pewter and Off White? I love all of these colors (if you can call them that) but I just find it strange that these were the colors that we saw across the board.


We were able to buy some beautiful scarves with more color and here and there a shot of color where there was color on a color chart - but overall the store will be
Gray, Beige, Taupe, Pewter and Off White.


These are some of the things that I look forward to the most.......The hats are from Yohji Y's and they were great - the wallets are a beautiful soft leather and the jackets were fabulous!


We also went to a very nice event at Saks Fifth Avenue - they had these wonderful puppets - just wanted to share - they were so beautiful.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home