ilovemygirls

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

It never hurts to ask!


I received this question from an ebayer watching item #110029803492-White Eskandar Cashmere Sweater...



The question being.....
If you decide to sell it for less i would pay 120.00 for it. Wait and see how the aution goes. Thanks!

Now, let's understand that this sweater would cost at least $1100-$1200 today (at least) AND it happens to be in 100% perfect condition. I have it listed at $400 to start and $600 to BUY IT NOW. At $600 it is a great bargain. This sweater was probably worn one time and is in totally perfect condition. Although I do love to see people get a good deal - I would NEVER sell this sweater for $120 - not $220 or even $330! I would buy it myself for $500 from the owner first.


I don't blame anyone for trying though - afterall, you never know. That's part of what eBay is all about.

I love that she asked me - but I'm sorry - no way!


note: sweater sold for $600.......












Check out my items


The link to my ebay items is: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZilovemygirls3QQhtZ-1




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home