ilovemygirls

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

These are really beautiful!

If you love fabulous handbags - these are for you....each one is Genuine Alligator and they are just gorgeous! I will be listing these over the next few weeks. They're all fabulous and all excellent quality and in great condition.

The first one is
Burgundy alligator - lined in burgundy leather and in perfect condition - it was carried once.The next is from the same company - LAI - Luxury Accessories International - a very good company. I looked on their site and see their alligator bags starting at $5,000!



This one is gorgeous and also used once - why do we do these things? What are we thinking when we buy something that we'll only use once?









The next is made of Baby Alligator (somehow that sounds very upsetting to me-the word BABY is the problem!). It's from Swarovski Crystal - the alligator is amazing and perfect!














Then comes the very best - Paloma Picasso - this bag is really amazing! I would have it dyed
BLACK immediately and I think it would be fantastic (although the RED is pretty nice too!)


Let's not forget this little wonderful thing - and in my favorite color -
PEANUT BUTTER BROWN!







So if you like these - watch my site - they will be listed shortly - I think that they will make great holiday gifts! Especially if you like to buy yourself something special!!!!!

In the meanwhile don't forget to check out my site and see the things that I have up
ilovemygirls3

AND....if you'd like to leave a comment -
CLICK here



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home