ilovemygirls

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

A few things.....

The Hermes belt was received by the gal who bought it! Thank goodness! Once again - Melanie in Canada is a doll! It is a mystery as to how this happened - I guess it will remain a mystery - at least it all worked out in the end. The gal who received it was very understanding and seems to be happy with her purchase - all's well that end's well!

Bought a fabulous blush - although they call it "Palette Mauresque for the Complexion" - an original interpretation of the bronzing powder to give all skin types a sunny gllow or to enhance an already tanned complextion.

It's gorgeous to look at and even better to use. The corners have a shimmer that really adds a nice sparkle!

My daugher calls me the "PRODUCT QUEEN" - it's true - I just love this stuff!

But I do think that this is one thing you might really love!
ENJOY!

I think that this is really one of the most wonderful products I've ever bought! I'm crazy - I know - but what fun!

1 Comments:

Blogger Elysha said...

That is gorgeous. I bet it's nice on!!

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home