ilovemygirls

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Auction Sniper

Back to Auction Sniper......
I know that so many of you do not like this - I can't disagree with you - it seems like cheating. BUT it works and sometimes it's really the answer to getting the item that you want for the price that you want.

For many people it might be the ONLY way. If you have a slow connection, there's no way that you can get that last bid in at the last second no matter how much you want to bid. When I had a dial up connection (oh that was the worst) there was no way I could get a bid in at the end no matter what! Chances are I would lose my connection before even attempting to get a bid in. Don't forget - not everyone has the fastest connection. Mine is better now with satellite - but there is no cable where I live - and I wonder if there ever will be. I live in the woods and cable was outvoted by the town years ago. Some people in town are getting service through the telephone (DSL) but only if you live in a particular part of town.......fun! I'm lucky that my satellite connections is as good as it is - the first two years were a nightmare!

POINT - not everyone really has the best internet connection and really can't get that last bid in at the last minute. BUT AUCTION SNIPER can. There they are - right next to ebay - they can get your bid in at the very last second!

The other thing is - you can really forget about the auction. You don't have to be at your computer when the auction is going to end - you can just forget all about it. You make your decision as to how much you are willing to pay for the item - the highest amount - and then you take your chances. It's good because you've made up your mind as to how much you are willing to pay and nothing will make you put in a higher amount. If you lose to someone who was willing to pay more - well, in my opinion - that's fine - you win some - you lose some.

The nice surprise when you check it later is that you probably did win!

There's a book that I want to buy - highest bid $3.00 - it is now .99. We're going to the movies later and wouldn't be around when the auction ends (this would be an auction that I would watch if I were home) so I put it in auction sniper. When we come back from the movies - well, if I win - great - if I don't - fine! I'll bid on another later.......

Sign up - I think it's great, I know - it seems a little sleazy - but there are far worse things than this! Please use my email as the person who recommended you so that I get a free snipe! THANKS! mygirls3@hughes.net