ilovemygirls

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

It had to happen eventually - BUT the timing was SOO bad!


We never go anywhere - well, we did go on that cruise at Christmas - maybe things are picking up! But there we were, all ready to leave for California. I'm not good at these things - having to leave my dogs is really so hard for me! And packing - well, I just took everything! (well, almost everything - I managed to foget my computer!). Lucky for me I have the very BEST friend and neighbor and he express mailed it to me - so here it is now in my hot little hands!!!!! When I asked him where I had left it - he said under the list that said "what to pack" - figures! Of course that was my husband's list - I don't make such a list - I just take everything!

Anyway - I'm at the computer doing last minute things and I receive an email from someone telling me that she received two pairs of black Maria Rinaldi pants instead of the Citizens of Humanity jeans that she bought.

You know - I always worry about this - sometimes I'm printing 10-15 labels and sending out that many things at one time. I write what the item is that is being sent out on the label as it comes out of the computer. I make a list of items sold and check it as I pack things up- truly, I am careful - because I know that this can happen. Over 1000 items sent out and luck was with me until right before I'm leaving for California!

Sigh!

I emailed her right back and told her that I would straighten it out. I emailed the other gal and told her what happened. She was funny - she knew she got the wrong item - but thought that perhaps she made a mistake and bid on the wrong thing! Great team!

Both of these gals couldn't be nicer - truly. They both promised to send the other the right item. I refunded them each $15 to cover any shipping charges (actually I made a mistake and refunded the second gal her ENTIRE payment - think I was out of control at this point?) AND then I have to explain THAT to her!!! But she was great - refunded me back my money immediately and promised me that she would send out the parcel.

I'm really lucky - these gals were both so nice and understanding. Having the packages come back to me would not have worked - I won't be back home until May 7th and the last thing I would need would be having to straighten that out then. BECAUSE when I get home there will be a TON of things that will need to go out.

So I thank both of these gals - ebayers can be really great!

I always knew that something like that would happen eventually - I hope this is it for the next 1000 packages.


Having a really nice time in California. Palm Springs is HOT HOT HOT! But there are lots of people here and lots of things to do - we'll have a good time. I'm getting used to being away - I do miss my doggies though. When we walk around and I see people eating outside with their dogs or even just taking them for a walk - I miss them even more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home