ilovemygirls

Thursday, November 20, 2008

What does excellent mean?

When I say that something is VIRTUALLY BRAND NEW - what exactly do you think that means? Do you think that means that the soles of a shoe are worn down or that there are toe imprints in the shoe. Do you think that it means that the item smells and has holes in it!

OK OK - I'm letting off steam - I have to do it sometimes - especially when someone asks these inane questions I have to answer them in the nicest way possible. Sometimes that is not easy for me - I'm not the most patient person after all - and I really have to reel myself in and BE NICE!

I guess people have been really hurt on ebay. I think though that before someone buys something they should really read the feedback that the seller has. Before you bought shoes for over $100 (on ebay) or a handbag for $1500 - wouldn't you want to know that you are dealing with a reputable person? I think that if someone read my feedback that they would see that I sell wonderful things and that VIRTUALLY BRAND NEW means VIRTUALLY BRAND NEW not VIRTUALLY OLD AND DISGUSTING!

OK - I did it - got that off my chest!
I feel better now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home