ilovemygirls

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The good news..........

Got a phone call yesterday from my ebay support person. Unfortunately I didn't get to speak to her personally - she must be one busy gal! but she did leave a message. My Power Seller status has been re-instated. I don't know how or what she did to get this accomplished but I do feel better about that. The whole thing is so crazy! But at least that's good news.
I wasn't even upset anymore - just discouraged - it seemed that I was really battling the unknown. I mean how good you can be at this and still lose your POWER SELLER status? Just seemed crazy to me. Hopefully I will get to speak with her but in the mean while I am feeling better.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mattyd said...

Yeah! Congrats!

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home