ilovemygirls

Friday, November 13, 2009

My integrity is at stake!



I really do not mind taking things back - I mean, I don't like to have to take something back but I don't see any reason why people should have to buy and keep something that doesn't make them happy. I know I'm not Bloomingdales - but I think it is fair to give someone the opportunity to return something if they are not happy with it.
What I do mind is this:
Received blue cashmere scarf. Not what I expected. Definitely NOT TSE. Have 2 TSE scarves, not like either one. More like Macy's or Bloomingdales variety. Will you take it back?
My response which I would put here but now I can't find it......(duh) was that I am happy to take anything back if a buyer if unhappy with their purchase but that I don't like my integrity being questioned. There is no question that the scarf (which is beautiful, by the way and of excellent quality) is TSE. I had the matching 2 pieces (with label) - a sweater/tunic and a pair of leggings. All in the same color, yarn and quality. A set - 3 pieces - all TSE.
So please, go ahead and tell me that you want to return something - I have no problem with that but do not accuse me of selling something that is not as I described. Why would I offer something up as TSE (I mean - this is still not the
crème de la crème of cashmere.......it's just cashmere - sometimes not even from Italy! and the point is that you probably would find TSE at Bloomingdales - I don't know about Macy's - but that is possible - I just don't know.
AND let's get down to the real nitty gritty here - I offered the scarf up at $30! I could have just given it away - it's not my fault that it got bid up to over $100!
Ahhh - ebay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home