ilovemygirls

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

This is what it is all about.............ebay, I mean!



Although I have my gripes - and you know that I do - I really do love ebay. I think it's great that we can move things around from one closet to another.
Here is a really beautiful genuine Black Alligator Handbag/Clutch from Italy that a friend gave me to sell. Unfortunately her mom can no longer enjoy any of her beautiful things - it's sad, I know, but how great is that we can move it on to someone who can love and enjoy it rather than to have it linger alone on a shelf unloved and not being used?
It is truly a beautiful vintage bag in very excellent condition - it was loved and well taken care of.

Listing it on ebay it has moved it on to a new home - and at a very excellent price (if I do say so myself) and look at it now. How wonderful is this? It seems to me that this lovely bag has found a wonderful and beautiful new home.

Thank you so much for sharing that photo - I really love it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home