ilovemygirls

Friday, June 26, 2009

I'm really losing it!



Yup - that's why I do not have time to post blogs! Ebay is killing me! I gather I'm not alone - but that doesn't make me feel any better.
Yes, ebay wants to make their site a SAFE HAVEN - that's great! They should - better for you, better for me - but why are they removing AUTHENTIC items from my listings? GUCCI INFRINGEMENT - they have removed as FAKE two AUTHENTIC GUCCI items from my listings. There is nothing that I can do about it AND it effects my rating as a seller. Ye G-d!

Ebay really (probably) doesn't want sellers like me anymore - we can't leave NEGATIVE feedback and therefore we are at the mercy of the buyers.

I sold a BRAND NEW pair of patent leather pumps last week for $30! I mean, really - is this a great buy or what? 3-3/4" heels if you measure (not at the outside of the heel - but the inside). If you measure on the outside - 4". So the buyer tells me they are NOT AS DESCRIBED! and she wants to return them and have me give her back ALL of her shipping (meaning it will cost me $20 if she returns them) or a $10 REFUND!

Oh, you mean - if I don't give you a refund for $10 they are too high - but if I do give you a refund they are fine? Give me a break! I HATE PEOPLE like this! This is what is making me want to give up selling on ebay - this and ebay's treatment of their sellers.

What did I do? Gave her the $10 - put her on my BLOCKED buyer's list and then knocked my head against the wall.

Two little things that are just part of so many other hair pulling out issues with ebay.

What to do - what to do? Overall I really enjoy it - but it is a lot of work and meeting the really awful people takes away much of the pleasure of selling. Ebay is not helping either.

I'll stop complaining now and get on with my day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home