ilovemygirls

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

HELP!

My patience is failing! Really, I am truly losing patience. I have a gorgeous HERMES - very VINTAGE bag up - between 50-60 years old. The real thing, the real quality of Hermes - vintage beauty. You can look at the photos and know without doubt that the bag is real - and tell me, were they making fakes 50-60 years ago - I don't think so!
Why do people ask such dumb - yes dumb, questions?

"Hi, is that original Hermes since I can't found Made in France"

I know - I know - I must be patient - but if you look at this auction, if you read my feedback, if you look at the photos - you wouldn't ask a dumb question. I certainly wouldn't. Yes, I know - you want to be sure before you buy something on ebay - yes, I agree. But please - that was a dumb question and unfortunately followed by so many stupid questions that people ask.

I know that many sellers like myself are feeling the squeeze that we're getting from ebay. Ebay wants to be Amazon - they want to forget how they started. It was so brilliant-how to sell things that you have to people anywhere in the world. The internet - it brings the world together in so many ways. I don't believe they really want sellers like me anymore.

Of course that has nothing to do with stupid questions - and I get so many. Look, I don't blame people for being careful. I'm very careful when I buy things on ebay. But the question is NOT - is that authentic? The description says it's authentic - if I ask the question and it's fake is the seller going to say that it's fake? I don't think so. The job to discover if the item is authentic is up to you, the buyer.

Look at the photos - come on, look at these photos and then you tell me, is this authentic?
Then, read the feedback - know who you're buying from - what kind of items does this person sell - car parts or high end clothing and accessories?

Ahhhh, really - this is nothing - people are really getting to me.
The gal with the 4" heels - it is making me crazy to be held hostage by these people. Now that ebay has taken away my right to leave negative feedback I am forced to bend over backwards so far that sometimes it gets very uncomfortable.

Don't get me wrong - I love ebay - I love that I'm able to offer up these great things to people all over the world and I meet so many fabulous people. Met a gal from New Zealand who really gave me some good advice and steered me to a new auction listing manager site that I would have never found on my own. Most people are so nice! So nice! But some people really make you crazy.

So in the end - it is really not this particular question - it's a lot of things and I'm not alone. I speak to many sellers like myself and we are all feeling the ebay squeeze!

HELP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home