ilovemygirls

Thursday, November 03, 2011

On the other hand............

Obviously I have to put that behind me and try not to let someone like that get me down. I guess my OCD makes that very hard, but it also is what drives me to always do the best job possible with my eBay selling.
This gal is not going to retract her NEGATIVE and I would have to believe that this is a pretty mean, unhappy person - with the ability to leave NEGATIVES for strangers, perhaps she is able to be in hurtful control. I mean, really...........
BUT at least I wake up to the following:
OMG !!!!
Barbara,you're THE ONE !!!
That is from a gal that just bought a fabulous bag from me and I let her know last night that the owner found the long shoulder strap for the bag :)

Hi Barbara! Thank you for your patience, that we finally done it! It's amazing that all the troubles have been solved. Thank you very much!
That is from the gal in Russia who bought a Chanel bag from me on August 1st. The bag never turned up (my best guess-STOLEN in Russian customs). She waited totally patiently for the insurance to be paid from the insurance company. I sent her the $1050 last night and that was her thank you. Not once, did she suggest opening a case with either ebay or paypal-she just waited patiently for the money to come back.

and while I was writing this another email from the first gal I love u,Babs !!!

This is what I love about my ebay - people are soooo nice and over the years I've gotten to know some of these people really well.

So, as hard as it is, I will move forward and hope NEVER to run into another mean person such as that woman - I think she needs some counseling.

Perhaps you should go to my feedback and read what my OTHER ebayers have to say about me :)
http://bit.ly/shfQEp

Have a great day and check out my items - lots of great things :)
http://bit.ly/vOVQWK


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home