ilovemygirls

Sunday, July 30, 2006

I meet people everywhere.......and it's such fun!





I really do meet people everywhere. I was talking to a saleswoman at Saks a year ago and was telling her about my ebay selling. She told me that she used to
work for ROBERT LEE MORRIS (http://www.robertleemorris.com/ ) and that she had lots of pieces she would love to sell. I gave her my number but never heard from her.

About two months ago I ran into her again (yes, at Saks) and we chatted again. She was telling me all about the trip she was about to take with her daughter - to Africa - her lifelong dream and that she would bring me the jewelry to sell before she left.

I received about eight different pieces - all collector's items as these pieces were designed by Robert Lee Morris but many were just samples - one of a kind pieces. All of the pieces sold quickly and some for a nice bit of money. The others all went too and some people got some really good buys. She was very happy with her little booty when she arrived home from Africa - she said that the trip was fantastic! She just sent me the last four pieces she is willing to part with. I am listing them on ebay right now.

Worth a look - they are quite wonderful!

I love that people trust me with their things!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too bad you're so shy, Mom...

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home