ilovemygirls

Sunday, August 20, 2006

One gal's opinion!

If you're a seller on ebay - one of the things that I recommend is always (well, not always) going to COMPLETED items before you list. I had a Lambertson Truex bag to list - I don't know very much about this company. With all of the handbags I own and have owned, for some reason I have not had one from this company. Their bags are beautiful and luxurious - expensive and sold only in fine stores. But not knowing enough on my own I first looked the company up on Google to see if there was anything I should know about this company that would help sell the bag and then checked out Completed Items in an Advanced Search on ebay.

Knowing that so many people do not bid until the end - just looking at what is online at that moment is not good enough. You want to see what a winning listing was started at, how much you can sell one of these bags for and just what someone else has to say. You learn a lot this way.


Here is the listing for the bag that I listed - beautiful blue leather handbag, suede lined - beautifully constructed. To me, it's better than a Louis Vuitton Speedy - better made, better looking and beautiful inside and out! Item #110023924117 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110023924117&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESC%3AIT&rd=1

The same gal also gave me a fabulous Louis Vuitton Yellow Epi Leather Tote - really gorgeous - the temptation is so often there to buy it myself - but where will I put it? No room in the closet!!!!!
It is item #
110023934712
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110023934712&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESC%3AIT&rd=1


Also a fabulous Navy Blue Woven Bottega - item #110023953010


http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110023953010&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESC%3AIT&rd=1



AND a wonderful BLACK YOHJI! Hard to believe - all of these wonderful handbags!
Item #
110025019729
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110025019729&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESC%3AIT&rd=1



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are amazing handbags! Clearly this woman has the same addiction as you.

Nice job as a seller. You're really doing your homework to learn everything you can about your product!

7:56 PM  
Blogger mygirls4 said...

A lot of women have this addiction! Bags are always good - they always FIT! The Vuitton is really fabulous!

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home