ilovemygirls

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I'm not happy about this.................

I received the following email from ebay.......


eBay Unpaid Item Dispute #280014534881 -- response required

Dear member,
eBay member totalfunz has that they already paid for item #280014534881
Review the submitted details regarding the payment.
Regards,
eBay International AG



Now that item number is the following:
NEW SONY PSP GAME: BURNOUT LEGENDS - UK SELLER


How does something like this happen? I love ebay - I really do - I wonder if this has anything to do with the thief who listed items on my auction site. Ah well, hopefully this is just an error! In the meanwhile - check out my site and the things that I really do list:

The link to my ebay items is: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZilovemygirls3QQhtZ-1

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no! I hope that's just an error - I checked out the item # on ebay and your name is no where on that item - it says that Totalfunz is the seller....and some Joanne something is the buyer... That's weird! I hope they straighten it out for you soon!

6:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh! What a pain!
Although...Can you really be sure that you don't have a split personality who is a big video game fanatic???

8:44 AM  
Blogger mygirls4 said...

I guess that's possible!!!!

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home