ilovemygirls

Sunday, August 20, 2006

The trouble that I see...........

It's very nice that I might give hints or tell the things that I might have learned buying and selling on eBay! BUT - in a blog like this - you say what you have to say one day and there are people who read it (that's really nice) - but as you continue on each day - your blog with the secrets goes further down and then I wonder how far back people will go to read your various blogs.

After all - you might find a couple of these blogs interesting - but will you go back to the beginning to find the hints, secrets or suggestions? It seems like the latest blog and a few down below would be all a person might read.

I don't know the answer to this..............

2 Comments:

Blogger Mattyd said...

It's the stories, not the advice, that I love the best!

9:09 PM  
Blogger mygirls4 said...

hopefully there will be another one tomorrow!
I guess if I want stories I should visit and take my dogs for a walk in your neighborhood. A strange neighborhood it is too, when I was walking my "girls" there last week - one of your neighbors was actually hand mowing his lawn one piece of grass at a time! No wonder they are all so concerned with having dogs relieving themselves on their lawns! I'll stick with walking them in the country!

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home