ilovemygirls

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Shhhh! Don't tell a soul!!!

Now this is the sign of a really bad business person! Giving away the "secret"! As far as I'm concerned this is the big secret of bidding on ebay. I know I shouldn't share this secret - but I do think that a lot of people know it already and for those of you who don't - well, I feel I must tell you..........'cause that's the way I am - my mouth is just toooo big! and I can't keep a secret!

This is the secret.......
Don't BID UNTIL THE VERY END!

By bidding when the auction begins all you will do is raise the price of the item. Then someone else will bid - and then you will bid, etc. etc. and if a third person wants it too - oh boy! The price can go really high. Now as a seller - I LOVE THIS! as a buyer - I HATE THIS! It's always tempting to tell the person who is bidding to just stop and calm down! Wait - have patience!

Of course sometimes it is hard to be around your computer when an auction is over - so then you should put your highest bid (the highest amount you are willing to go to) the closest time to the end of the auction and hope that you don't get outbid - OR, of course, that dirty word - Auction Sniper! Now please, now that I've given you my darkest secret -if you sign up with Auction Sniper - give my email address as the person who told you about them - and I will earn a FREE SNIPE! this is the email address that they have for me: mygirls3@hughes.net

THANK YOU! I appreciate that! This should be the site to go to:
http://www.auctionsniper.com
and go to: TRY IT NOW FOR FREE
There will be a place where they ask if anyone referred you - please put in my email: mygirls3@hughes.net AND you will get 3 FREE SNIPES!

I've let the cat out of the bag (as far as I'm concerned) and hopefully not too many people will read this. But my conscious is clear - I've told my friends and I'm telling you - I will not mention this again!

The link to my ebay items is: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZilovemygirls3QQhtZ-1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home