ilovemygirls

Monday, August 21, 2006

Why it's FUN!

I guess the best thing about selling on ebay is the very last moments of the auction! The bracelet that was in my blog (http://mygirls4.blogspot.com/2006_07_01_mygirls4_archive.html). I started it at 99.99 - sometime during the week someone did bid on it and it stayed there without moving. This morning before I left it was still at 99.99 but lots of people were watching it (always a good sign)!

The PR firm that won the Chanel Belt for ebay's media campaign did put in a bid at the end - but didn't win it. I have mixed feelings about that - it would have been nice to see it used in ads for ebay - but I think it's better that someone will perhaps be wearing it and enjoying it!

When I came home it was STILL at 99.99! But within those very last moments it started to climb! In the last second in went to $272.00!

That's the fun of ebay. In the end - the gal whose bracelet it is/was will be very happy. Afterall, this was sitting in her drawer at home. She was never going to wear it again - and now someone else will have it - it will be new to them - something to love and enjoy and BRAND NEW! I'm happy because it was for me, a fun auction! AND the person who won it has won a really wonderful collectible piece of jewelry. They couldn't have found it anywhere else buy on ebay. It sold at a good price for everyone!

Isn't ebay great?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home