ilovemygirls

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

This is what can happen........

It really makes no sense - but the thing about ebay is that you can list something on ebay - let's say for $99 - the item does not sell......so you wait a week or two and relist it for less. What can happen? Well, it will sell for more!! It happened just today. I had a pair of Kelian wedges on for $79.99 and they didn't sell. I couldn't understand - shoes were fabulous (if you like Stephane Kelian shoes AND I do). I relisted them three weeks later for $49.99 - what do you think happened? They sold today for a little over $111.

Of course - with ebay you just don't know anything. The same item listed one week or another will bring in a different amount each week.

Sometimes when people give me things to sell they ask what I think it will sell for. Well, I can give an estimate - but you really never know. That's one of the reasons you can get such value on ebay. It all depends on how many people might want what you are selling - if two people are bying for the same item - the price can go very high - but if only 1 person is interested - chances are they will get a great deal. That also happened today - I was selling a really wonderful pants suit from Issey Miyake - in brand new condition - it sold for over $1200 and went today for $180! What's better than that? Miyake does not go out of style - this suit was in impeccable condition. Someone has gotten very lucky.

Interesting......I think.

Comment? Leave it here......

Check out my items - see if there is a great deal for YOU!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home