ilovemygirls

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Thanks Matty!

My son-in-law forwarded this article to me the other day ebay scams
Unfortunately I agree with so much of it. I have received all of these emails one time or another. I always forward them onto spoof@ebay but know that they can't possibly really be doing that much to prevent this - even if they did - there would be two new ones replacing the previous ones. Don't we wonder why these clever people don't use their brains for something LEGAL?

I don't think that we can be surprised at things like this happening. Look at the world that we live in - look at the things human beings are capable of doing - taking off another person's head! Beating children to death - kidnapping small children - bombing innocent people - and we're surprised that people are scamming ebay? It's all part of the picture, I'm afraid.

My nephew's PAYPAL account was hacked into last week - what a damn pain! Such a shame that people want to ruin the GOOD THINGS! Ebay is such fun and people enjoy it - but I'll keep plugging along as I hope all of the other honest ebayers will. Not to let these pathetic people win! What a shame that would be. My ebay account has been hacked into three times. Perhaps you've read about it in previous blogs. I guess we have to keep changing our passwords regularly - be VERY VERY careful of not getting ourselves caught by these scammers and keep up our good and honest work.

BE CAREFUL - don't open any email that has a link for you to go to PAYPAL or EBAY - only go to those sites by typing in the address with your provider......Don't let the creeps win!

OH - by the way - I don't believe JIMMY fell of his horse
Even though I kept telling him to credit my account - he didn't
I still haven't received the NINENDO (that I no longer want)
Ahhhhhhh!
We'll see what happens!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home