ilovemygirls

Saturday, February 03, 2007

What do you think?

Regarding the first Nintendo DS - the one that I never received.....
I emailed "Jimmy" this morning and told him how upset I was......and received this email back from him:

Barbara,
I am so sorry. I recently was bucked off my horse little luie and was in the hosptle.
in no means would I ever want to hurt any one or steal. They had to put 6 screws in my back
and 2 disc. I am sorry no one was there to run my site. give me until monday and I should have
everything back up. please try and remember we were 100%. sorry again and we will try and make
it up to you in some way.
Thank you,
Jimmy

What do you think? True? Not true?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess I'd give him the benefit of the doubt...at least until Monday.

6:51 PM  
Blogger Mattyd said...

Pain in the ass either way.

1:59 PM  
Blogger Omar said...

I find it not credible... there are many unnecessary details included w/ the explanation - those usually give it away :)

8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think it a lie..the spelling is like a child...the story makes no sence....

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home