ilovemygirls

Friday, August 24, 2007

Isn't it interesting?


It's so interesting to me that the things that you might have in your closet - that you will never use again are going to be fabulous for someone else. That's what ebay is really all about to me. I bought a Louis Vuitton cell phone case years ago for my phone - I really enjoyed it - it was great because it connected to any handbag (inside or out) and just didn't wear out. You really have to use LV Monogram for years and years to actually wear it out (and then it still can go to someone else) - anyway - I bought that cell phone case (had to have it ordered for me at Saks Fifth Avenue) and used it and enjoyed it for a long time. It is still in fabulous condition but now I have an iPhone and of course it does not fit in the case. So here it is - my LV case that was sitting on the shelf in my closet. What to do? After all, I don't expect to ever use it again - I'm an Apple devotee and now that they do phones I would not expect to use anything else (it's a brilliant little piece of technical equipment). So I put the cell phone case on ebay - it has been bid on and 35 people are watching it. It really doesn't matter so much what it will sell for - the really good thing is that someone else someplace in the world will be so happy to buy it and receive it. Whoever it will be will put their cell phone in it - clip it on to their belt or their handbag and probably use it for years too. Isn't that great?

We all have things in our closets that we are finished with - we just don't need it or want it anymore - but someone out there - they can be anywhere - may want it - and to them it will be brand new and wonderful! I think that is a really great and interesting thing.

Look in your closet - sell it on ebay! or just pass it on to someone else - I think it's fabulous! Or get in touch with me and I will sell it for you!

Check out my items - ilovemygirls3

ENJOY - Have a great weekend
NIGHT!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This dangled from your bag for years! I know someone will love it as much as you did...

6:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home