ilovemygirls

Monday, December 01, 2008

It's just so hard..

.......I guess one of the other reasons I stopped writing my blog was the time! Ebay takes all of my time! It's like the laundry - it never ends. If you want to keep your site filled with great items you must always be listing. Everyday you need to add more as everyday there are items that are ending. No matter how many hours I put in each day - I need even more. No matter how far ahead of myself I can get - it is never far enough. Going away for a few days causes havoc with my eBay. Coming home means sending out so many things - labels have to be ordered, items packed and boxed.....and of course, get more things listed!

I don't know that people realize how much work is involved. I guess it would be easy enough to be listing a few of your own things here and there - but listing like this is a huge job. I really resented the gal who said that she wants to send me her things but would like a different split! She's a big time designer herself and I'm sure she doesn't shorten her split when selling something! People are really something! In the end she relented and hopefully the things that she will send are great and wonderful for my ebayers. That's the important thing!

Most of these gals are great though and the things that they give up are really wonderful. I love passing these things on to people who will wear and enjoy them. That's the really fun part.

I'm addicted at this point - I must be able to get a certain number of new things on everyday - I love when I receive really great things to list and I love when people email me as if they really know me because they have been buying from me for years!



One of my favorite things on my ebay right now is this fabulous piece from
YOHJI YAMAMOTO Y3! This scarf is unbelieveable - I have it and I LOVE IT! You can wear it every which way - it has three panels - plaid/solid/check and depending on how
you fold it you get different looks! Really, I can't believe my friend has given this up. It is from this season and cost $605 at the store. We had six of them (something we very rarely do) and they were sold grabbed up so quickly. So this is a great find! She has never worn it and it still has it's tags! Someone very lucky will get it and they won't believe their good fortune!

Have you ordered my son-in-law's book yet? Come on - it's a great book and you will love it! I'm so proud of him! Read my blog about it SOMETHING MISSING - the Amazon site for his book is there too. The Book of the Month Club has chosen it as an Alternate title and might use it as their main choice - so you know it's got to be good! Isn't it wonderful?

1 Comments:

Blogger Elysha said...

Mom, you are too funny with all of your promos for Matt!!
We love you!

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home