ilovemygirls

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

No no no - no SCAM, no THIEF - this is a FIRST!




Now I feel badly - so quick to think the worse! But this gal is not trying a scam at all. In fact, my gal at eBay said that she has never heard of anyone trying a scam like that! Ahh - that's a relief! I hate thinking the worst!
What has happened though is a first for me - which is interesting considering how many packages I have shipped out of the USA? Of course we all know that I have managed to send out the wrong item - luckily that has always gotten straightened out and I do hope that this will work out too.

So - this is what has happened - EMS (Express Mail International) gave her the WRONG package. The numbers do not match. She received someone else's COACH wallet and of course you know that they must have received her FENDI handbag. The really sad thing about this is that she bought the bag for her mom! Of course she is not blaming me - ahhhh - lucky for me - people are so funny - I'm surprised that she is not blaming me! Most of all I hope this will work out for her. Her post office is closed until January 4th. Just to remind you - this package was sent to Thailand.

Doing a little investigative work I do see a COACH wallet just like the one she received and I have asked the gal at eBay if she can check to see if it went to Thailand! Perhaps we can figure this out before her post office re-opens.

Most of all I'm sorry that I suggested that this could be a scam. Must have faith in people! She sounds so sweet, so nice and I would just like to see this end up well. Unlike shopping in a department store where there might be another that they could send you - this is it! She would have a hard time finding another.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Please - don't forget to go to AMAZON to order my son-in-law's book - Something Missing
I'm so happy because they have added the cover art to the page - YAY!

Check out my site on eBay
ilovemygirls3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home