ilovemygirls

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Sorry!

I guess that is just one of the reasons I stopped writing last year - TIME! There just is not enough time in each day. Believe me, I start out early enough - Bean - our 14-1/2 year old (BICHON) has taken to waking us by whining, crying and barking at approximately 5 am! Why is she doing this? Well, she is a bit demented at this point (aren't we all?) and is ready to eat! She will not relent! Of course we could just ignore her - but within five minutes of her tirade she has awakened Rachmaninoff (Russian Bolonka 7 month old puppy). Once Rachi is up - it's take him out or wash the bathroom rug - get my drift? At this point - the rug is just about threadbare! So we all get up - the 3 dogs and us. I guess in Spring and Summer this could be OK - but now with the low temps and the ice and snow on the ground it's not so great! One of us takes the puppy out while the other prepares the 3 bowls of BRAVO (raw diet - highly recommended for your dog) and medication for BEAN! Like us - Bean is on lots of meds! I think perhaps an anti-depressant might be a good idea for her.
So yes, up early enough!
Still the days have not been long enough. I've been doing a lot of listings - working -and whatever else that takes away from any free time.

I will bring you up to date on the two Jamin Puech items that got mixed up going to Austraila. The wallet FINALLY got to the gal who ordered the pouch. At this point she already had the pouch - it having been forwarded by the gal who wanted it for her mom's birthday. There is the reason I don't like Priority International versus Express International. It took TWO WEEKS longer for the wallet to get to her. I asked her to refuse it - eventually it will appear at my house! Yes, eventually it will come! Anyway - she received her pouch and is happily using it. She could not have been nicer.

The other gal was very upset about not having the wallet for her mom's birthday and laid a lot of guilt at my feet by telling me that her mom "received no gifts at all" because of me! Explaining to her that mistakes can happen - she apologized explaining that she is pregnant and that it is effecting her good sense! BUT having seen the pouch that arrived in error - did I have another one? In the end I sent the wallet (luckily I had another one) AND a pouch (I also had another one of those) to her mom in California. Her mom was leaving Austraila and heading to California. So that worked out well. She was not angry - just explained that being pregnant she seems to be a little more emotional! Many of us can certainly relate - in fact my lovely daughter is pregnant - hasn't been too emotional (that I have seen) but we all do it our own way!

We worked out the financials - and she just paid the difference for the pouch. Her mom wound up with TWO wonderful JAMIN PUECH items. All's well that ends WELL!

I will try to be more diligent!
One of the problems that I see though is that I write about the mishaps that I have on ebay! You will think that all I do is make mistakes! Having sent out over 5000 items at this point I do think that I've done pretty well. I do hate when these things happen though. I have to be so nice - I have to bend over backwards (at my age - this is no easy task). Of course these people deserve my bending over backwards - I'm the one who made the mistake. The good thing - so far - most people have been pretty nice.

Perhaps tomorrow I will tell you about the person who wasn't!

MERRY CHRISTMAS
HAPPY CHANUKAH
HAPPY NEW YEAR
HAPPY HOLIDAYS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home