ilovemygirls

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It wasn't so simple............

No, it wasn't so simple at all!
The wallet still has not turned up - so here we go again - PRIORITY MAIL - INTERNATIONAL - I've had so many problems with sending things this way. People are not happy with the EXPRESS INTERNATIONAL charges - but you know, it works! It's worth the extra $$$ to get the item there quickly and safely!
The wallet was sent Priority and the clutch was sent Express. The clutch arrived, the wallet did not!

The gal who received the clutch instead of the wallet was kind enough to send it on to its rightful owner! The other gal was more than happy to send the wallet - but she still has not received it.

In the end the wallet was not received in time for the gal's mom's birthday - I do feel badly about that. But the good news! Her mom is leaving for California tomorrow and I have wrapped the wallet AND a clutch and it is going to be sent to her today. She will have it when she arrives in California. In the end I had an extra wallet and an extra clutch. So this gal bought the clutch too! Her mom comes out ahead!

When the wallet arrives in Australia - the other gal will refuse it and hopefully it will make it's way back to me.

Yes, this is what can happen. Ebay is fun - but sometimes it can get complicated. I'm never happy when things like this occur - but I do enjoy getting it straightened out. Most of all I enjoy the fact that people can be so nice and so accommodating. Think about it - 2 packages going to Australia - they get mixed up - but we're able to get things right! That's because these gals were both so terrific - so understanding and so willing to help fix it up. I LOVE THAT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home