ilovemygirls

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Yes, I did it again!

Oh boy! There are so many things that can go wrong. I try so hard to be so careful - but it's bound to happen sometimes. And so it did........
Sent two packages out - a lovely Black Patent Jamin Puech wallet and a lovely Black Patent Jamin Puech Clutch - do you see a similarity here at all? Yes - so far these things might be easy to mix up! But wait - it gets better - both pieces were going to Australia! Well this is the time to be REALLY CAREFUL! and I was - so careful that of course I managed to mix them up.
Received this email from the gal who bought the wallet - she bought it for her mom's birthday!

Hi Barbara, my package arrived in time (just for this weekend to give to my mother) but I have been sent the wrong thing. The clutch and not the wallet. Help please!!!

You can imagine how I felt........awful! and in the middle of my packing for our little trip to Washington, DC.

My ebayers though are always (well, most of the time) great! These two gals are going to work it out at their end. Although they are both in Australia - they are far apart - Australia is a BIG place! Through emails and the post they will set it straight and I will reimburse them for any expenses incurred.

I do hate when things like this happen. It's hard - I really try to be sooooo careful! Printing the labels - laying out the merchandise with the right label, etc. etc. - so it really kills me when these things occur. Luckily these two gals will work it out - it could have been a lot worse - the wallet could have been in Australia and the clutch could have been in Japan!

So - I look on the bright side and see how lucky I am!
The glass is always HALF FULL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home