ilovemygirls

Friday, January 30, 2009

How do you explain this?

Have a fabulous CARTIER Francaise tank on eBay. Really beautiful - $5200 retail. Listed for $2200 BIN or Make an Offer.......watch is in excellent condition and it is beautiful - in excellent condition - in the original box, etc. etc. - so someone makes an offer (via email rather than through eBay) which I accept. After that I get another offer - which I refuse! But the original gal does not get back to me and by the time the listing is over the second offer has already bought another watch! Ahhhh! I get in touch with the original person who asks me to please relist the item. She is in Asia on business and I can understand that she didn't want to buy it directly - she felt safer buying it through eBay. So I relist the watch and tell her that it is on. She emails me back and tells me that she can't find the listing - I give her the auction # and what do you think? I have yet to hear from her. What is that about?
Ebay is great - I love it - but sometimes I just don't understand things that happen.

I must post pictures of my beautiful granddaughter born last Sunday - she is so beautiful. Our first grandchild. We are so happy - she is so fabulous! I will do that tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home