ilovemygirls

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

It's not always easy.....

Lost a very dear friend. A special and unusual person - she will be in my heart forever. I am grateful to have been her friend and to have had the opportunity to share the good and the bad things with her - because good or bad - she was so very special - an unusual and wonderful woman. My good fortune to be able to say that she was indeed my friend. It has taken a toll on me and I have not been able to come here to write anything - my heart was heavy and everything else that was going on seemed too trivial. Now she is gone - and we all must go forward - sorry to be gloomy.

What finally happened with the Coach wallet and the Fendi bag - well, the funny thing about it is that a friend had sent her the Coach wallet as a surprise gift! and two days later she received the Fendi bag. All ended well with that. I'm just sorry that I immediately felt that she was trying to cheat me! Oh, I hate to think that way. I guess I have met up with enough creeps on ebay at this point that I think that way - but when I think of all of the wonderful things that I have bought and all of the great things that I have sold - well, next time I will try not to think the worst!

The ebay items are piled high to the sky. I have so many things to list that I don't know where to start. At this point I could really use some HELP! The problem with help though is that I feel it is important that I touch each item, look at each item and describe each item myself. When my husband was helping me by taking the photos and doing the measurements - I lost that control over the items. I could not describe them well enough - when I take the photos and do the measurements I really get to see the item - get to see the condition, etc. So although I would love some HELP I just don't think that it is a good idea!

So I'd better get moving - lots to do. Life goes on!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mattyd said...

Gerry's not taking your photos anymore?

3:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home