ilovemygirls

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Let's see what happens...........

Duh!

Packed up the 3 items to take to GUCCI in New York City. The tote, the telephone case and the shoes. My intention was to take them with me to the city the other day and drop them off at GUCCI for refurbishing. This way I would have a bill from GUCCI that would be proof that the items were authentic. GUCCI would not repair any item that would be fake!
My hope is that I can clear this nonsense with Ebay up once and for all. It so upsets me that they removed authentic items calling them FAKE and besmirching my reputation.

Driving to the train station with my husband it occurred to me that I left the things home! Damn! Put them in a bag, hung the bag from the front door knob so that I wouldn't forget it. What happened? My husband opened the door and I followed him through it and never saw the bag! Closed the door and went merrily on my way.

So upset when I realized that I forgot it as that was my main reason for going into the city for the day.

Called GUCCI's customer service and she told me to just send the three items to them and that they will let me know when the package is received and will give me an estimate for the repairs. Gee, that was very easy - easier than if I had brought them with me.

Now, I will wait and see what happens. I do hope that I can get this cleared up. They just remove things - just like that and you do not have any power - well, I'm trying to get the power. I hope that I can succeed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home