ilovemygirls

Monday, August 07, 2006

Chanel! Chanel! Chanel!







It's all about CHANEL, it's the very best. Do you think COCO would be happy with CHANEL today? I think so.......what a smart and talented woman she was. http://www.coololdstuff.com/coco.html

Lucky me - I was given three fabulous VINTAGE CHANEL belts to sell on ebay. One is both a necklace and a belt. I have scheduled them over the next two weeks. Check my site to CHECK them out! http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZilovemygirls3

The first one is item #110018666339 and is the one that can be worn as a belt or a necklace - what a fabulous piece. Listed August 7th.

The next - the one with the red/green/gold charms is item #110018731377and is scheduled to go on August 14th.

The third - the gold will be listed on August 21th and is item #110018720072.

They are all really special.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...those are gorgeous!
LOVE that last one. Aren't you tempted to keep them for yourself?

7:35 PM  
Blogger mygirls4 said...

No way - too expensive! I like shoes and handbags - they are easier to fit! I'm always just a little tempted though! I usually try to contain myself.

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home