ilovemygirls

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Thank you ebayers!


Really - I couldn't do this without you! I listed a great pair of LAGOs earrings I knew they were great but I didn't know what the beautiful white stone was called and I asked in my description if anyone could tell me......I quickly got a response from someone telling me that the large stone was WHITE TOPAZ and the smaller stones were Blue Iolite! Small stones - what small stones? I didn't see any. So I thanked my nice ebayer and wondered why she mentioned anything about iolites.....duh!

Then I received this message from her......

ARE WE LOOKING AT THE SAME PHOTOS?!?!?!? The pictures are pretty clear that there are 4 small stones on each side of each earring. In fact I counted them to see whether the earrings were the large size or the smaller size which only have 3 stones on each side.

See what I mean - where would I be without my ebayers! I thank her so much! The earrings were nice to begin with but now they're even better! I think I'd better have my eyes checked quickly!

The link to my ebay items is: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZilovemygirls3QQhtZ-1

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those small stones do seem pretty obvious. I'm a little worried...

8:12 AM  
Blogger mygirls4 said...

you should be......it really scared me! I truly did not see them. Uh oh!

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home