ilovemygirls

Monday, October 30, 2006

The 4 B's

The 4 B's!
Bloomingdales
Barneys New York
Bergdorf Goodman
Bendels

My daughter and I along with my two dogs did the 4 B's today!
It's such fun! I love these stores - everything is so beautiful - the people are so beautiful - everyone looks so good - everyone is carrying packages - everyone looks happy!

I guess it's a time to forget all of the terrible things going on in the world today! at least for a little while!

Bloomingdales was jammed - actually too crowded for me and the dogs - I was afraid that people would trip on my girls! Too much for them. So much merchandise - quite amazing! and there fat-free yogurt is the very best!

Barneys - a little calmer - more expensive - everything is beautiful!

Bergdorf Goodman - to me the museum of clothing! I love the first floor - the handbags, the scarves, the gloves - the beautiful people! Quite decadent!

Bendels - very young! very hip! (showing my age!) I was happy when we left!

The dogs got a great walk from store to store - my daughter and I had some nice exercise and we were just happy that we found a cabbie willing to take the dogs in his cab. They were so well behaved.

Nothing like New York City! I love it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home