ilovemygirls

Monday, November 06, 2006

Afraid of Ebay?

I meet a lot of people who wander around ebay - but are either afraid to bid or don't have a clue how to do it. Now that is silly. Ebay is not only fun - but you really can find great value. I know that the things that I sell are either very good deals, or things you might not be able to find any place else. The things that people give me to sell (that they don't want anymore) are amazing - people are able to buy Manolo Blahnik shoes (worn maybe once or twice and costing over $500 originally) for $100! Even the pair that went for $250 the other day were a fabulous value. Classic styling that would sell for $600 and worn once!

So - don't be afraid - start really small. When I need something the first place I look is on ebay. Of course I don't live in a big city - I live in a small town - when I met someone on the train who told me that Clairol's shampoo for gray hair was fabulous I bought my first bottle on ebay. Got a good deal and had it in two days.

That is my suggestion - start buying small ticket items - start getting comfortable searching for items - comparing them and being sure that the seller's feedback is good (I have already written about this - I will try to find the link). You will be developing your own feedback too. Your own feedback is important for when you want to buy bigger ticket items - seller's are more comfortable selling expensive items to people who have a record of paying and not being difficult buyers. I sell to people with 0 feedback - I'm not afraid - what's the worse thing that can happen? They won't pay - but it has happened to me only once! We have to be good to the new ebayers!

Open an account on PAYPAL as soon as possible. I have had an account with them for years - both for buying and selling. As a buyer it is free and the safest way to pay. It protects you most of all - if your purchase is not received or there is a problem - you deal with it through Paypal. Paypal is owned by EBAY. All one big happy family!

So get started - it's fun and it's really a good place to find things that you might not find anywhere else!

ENJOY!

Have a comment? Leave it here........

Please check out my items on ebay....right here!......



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home