ilovemygirls

Thursday, November 02, 2006

$$$$$ vs $

One of the things most of the customers who come into the store say "when I clean out my closet, the things I have bought here - I keep" - "everything else goes out".
So - what does that tell us?

When I am at the mall I see everyone walking with tons of shopping bags - bags from here, bags from there - everyone! People buy so much! No question, everyone loves to shop!

This morning on The Today Show (you know I watch it everyday) they had what they called fabulous bargains under $100! What really happens when we buy something like that? We throw it away - it's junk! What's really better - one fabulous top versus one inexpensive trendy top? Something fabulous, made well and totally classic can last for years - one inexpensive trendy item will be tossed next month.

We sell very beautiful clothing - made well (most of it from Italy), unusual but not trendy, wonderful fabrics and yarns - and you will want to keep it always.

Buy LESS - buy QUALITY! You'll build up a nice wardrobe of fabulous things that will last for years and years!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home