ilovemygirls

Monday, November 27, 2006

Check this out!

Well, I did it!
I had tooooo!
I left her NEGATIVE feedback! And you will see that I am not the only one! I bet she will get more than those. Click on the NEGATIVE and see it for yourself.

GOOD! She deserves it!

The thing that makes me really mad though is that I totally screwed up. I was waiting patiently for the 8 days that had to pass before I could end the second dispute so that she could get another NON-PAYING STRIKE! But somehow - I hit the WRONG BUTTON and ended the dispute saying that we agreed that she would pay!
OH NO! How could I have done that?
I think that I am madder about that than anything else.

That's not a matter of learning something new everyday - that's just being so stupid in one day - that it's hard to imagine!

But another ebayer was kind enough to send me her profile showing me that she did get her first NEGATIVE feedback and that was when I realized that I was going to just take my chances and do what I had to do WITHOUT FEAR!

Ahhhh well! I will be much more careful next time - you can be sure of that!

I will re-list the items and move on.

The odd thing though is that I have had very few non-payers and all of a sudden I have her (two sweaters), another gal who has not paid for a Marc Jacobs Orange bag (really fabulous) and someone else who bought a great pair of shoes and has not paid for them either!! What's going on here?

Well, instead of counting the non-payers on one hand - I have moved to the second hand - can't complain though - having sold more than 1000 items - I guess that's not too bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home