ilovemygirls

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Ohhh! Sigh!!!!


Some people are just so nice! AND some are just so NOT nice!

Last week I sold a BLACK Cashmere Eskandar sweater to a lovely woman. The sweater was at the dry cleaner and I was not going to be at the store when it came back. I asked the gal who would be working at the store to please send out the BLACK sweater when it came in. I left a prepaid UPS label. All she had to do was get the BLACK sweater into the box - put the label on it and give it to the UPS man (who comes to the store).

When I got back to the store on Thursday I saw that the BLACK sweater was still with the dry cleaning and that the GREEN sweater was gone! Well, that's it - I learned another lesson! I must do these things myself! I was very disturbed and immediately got in touch with the gal who bought the BLACK sweater.

Oh my, she was so nice - I had a nice chat with her on the telephone last night. She said that she would send back the GREEN one (I sent her a prepaid USPS label). So that seems to have turned out very well!

BUT THEN.....there are the people who are NOT so nice!

Someone had been emailing me and had asked lots of questions about some of the things that I had on. Very nice - very friendly. Over the past two weeks she has bought THREE sweaters from me - one for $400, one for $550 and one for $305! She hasn't paid for any of them! Keeps saying that she will pay and just doesn't.

I tried calling her today and got this message "this person is not accepting phone calls" - I bet she's NOT! There are probably more people than just me looking for her! AND I can't seem to email her either as the messages are no longer going through! What a creepy thing for someone to do. I did email someone else who she bought two sweaters from and she told me that it took this gal a long long time to pay! But in the end she did!

But she is not going to pay me - I know that! AND the real problem is that I can't even relist the items until the DISPUTE is over. I have to file a dispute with ebay - and go through this whole thing so that I can be free to relist my items.

Now - this is NOT A NICE person and for the life of me - I really can't understand why someone would do something like this.

Ahhh well! Most of the people that I deal with on ebay are really terrific!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home