ilovemygirls

Friday, November 10, 2006

Anyone more beautiful than our pets?

Is there anything more beautiful than our pets? I don't think so.......all the style, all the beautiful clothing - nothing is better than the love of our pets!

I have two dogs - 12-1/2 year old Beanie (the Bichon) and 19 month old Stoli (the Russian Bolonka) - they don't care about anything but food (first and foremost) and then us (their owners). Look into their eyes - is there anything more innocent and loving than that? No - nothing! No one will ever love you like your pet! This is the best love you can ask for.






















Anyone who doesn't like your dog is not worth knowing. We have friends who don't understand the love we have for our"girls" - but it is their loss! They are not worth being friends with. I have had someone once kick my Beanie - can you imagine such a thing? I can't! And people who don't understand why I have to come home after a certain amount of time because "my girls" need me - they have to be taken out and they need to be loved!

Of course one of the good things is that you can even dress your doggies! Beanie hates it and I respect that - but Stoli doesn't know any better and you saw her
HALLOWEEN sweater. I'm busy now working on her CHRISTMAS sweater - I ordered a red turtleneck with a blinking star on the top of the tree! WHAT FUN! Do you think she'll like it? I doubt it - but it doesn't hurt her and it gives me such pleasure! When she sees the hairbrush she runs like the wind! BUT it is important to look your best - dog or person! We all have to do our best!

3 Comments:

Blogger KO said...

How could someone kick Beanie! They must have no heart!

7:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your dogs are beautiful and no, people do not understand why we have to be home at a certain time because of the dogs! I have a black pug, english bull-dog, and chihuahua. They are all awesome and only dog people understand. Perhaps if people understood animals, there would not be so much animal cruelty.

10:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love the way we have these common threads--our pets, clothes, shoes, our things!!! I live with 4,yes 4, Jack Russells, 1 dachsund that I took from my neighbor when I moved to the lake because they did not look after him-I told them they should not have pets- and two tabby cats. All were rescues!!! They all make my husband and me laugh all the time. One JR in particular loves to be in my lap when I wear eskandar cashmere sweaters. See they have taste too! My old gray tabby-Wallace-likes the cotton and cashmere corduroy pants. I do not know exactly what it is, but I think it is deep down, that puts so many of us in all these different places on the same wave length. MAYBE it is EBAY!!!!!!!

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home